Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hair Blather





Currently uber busy with schoolwork but I just had to post because my copy of The Science of Black Hair is here! I have been legit fiending for this and decided it would be an early birthday present to myself :). Look out for my review, but don't expect it too soon as school will be kicking my booty for the next couple weeks.

QOTD
"As a primary marker of our personhood and major contributor to our overall appearance, our hair is intimately connected with our well being as people. As superficial as it may appear, no one can deny that hair is very important and its appearance is quite frequently the barometer by which we are judged and even valued in this society."
Audrey - Davis-Sivasothy, The Science of Black Hair




No comments:

Post a Comment