Monday, November 14, 2011

I'll ask 21 questions...and they're all about us ;)

21 Questions!


1. Why did you start taking better care of your hair?
I always wanted long hair but didnt think my hair would grow past shoulder length. Once I stumbled across Hairlista I realized this wasn't the case and decided to give baggying, stretching, dusting instead of trims a shot.

2. What are your 2 favorite products?
ORS Replenishing conditioner, Extra Virgin Olive Oil

3. Whose hair did you admire as a child?
The girls in my class with long hair..surprisingly not the white grls but the black grls with long curly or kinky hair.

4. What is your ultimate goal length?
BSL, which on me looks like MBL

5. How are you going to celebrate when you reach it?
Whip it in my momma's face for doubting that I could do it! lol j/k! Put my hair in a side plait...I love that hairstyle and it only looks good on long hair :(

6. Two styles you want to try at your goal length?
Any two from my Gossip Girl Hairstyle folder that I'm compiling for when I make it to BSL ;)

7. Which do you prefer: Health or length?
My hair is pretty healthy so right now I would say length

8. Which do you prefer: Hair ties with no metal parts, or butterfly clips?
Hair ties w/o metal clips, specifically my scunci no slip grip hair ties

9. What products do you prefer: salon brands, organic brands, BSS brands or drugstore brands?
BSS brands I guess...ORS products to be specific

10. Which product/technique do you think is over-rated?
That Valerie magic potion or yeast meds on your scalp....they both sound a little od to me

11. Which product/technique do you think is under-rated?
Rollersetting!

12. What is your favorite part of your hair regimen?
Taking down my rollersets...my hair is always so bouncy and silky then

13. What is the most annoying part of your hair regimen?
The 2 hrs it takes under the dryer for my hair to dry...hoping for a new dryer for my bday or Christmas that will dry my hair faster

14. Oils or butters?
Oils, esp evoo

15. Bun or ponytail?
Both

16. Wig or weave (or neither)?
Neither! I am extremely weirded out by the thought of someone else's dead hair on my head..

17. What is your opinion on growth aids?
If its not too extreme why not...

18. What length do you consider long?
BSL and beyond

19. When is the last time you've been to a salon?
May for a trim

20. What do you like to surf the most: youtube channels, personal blogs or hair forums? Personal blogs first, hair forums second...can't get away with watching youtube vids at work lol

21. And finally, what piece of advice would you give to someone just starting out their hair journey?
Initially you might have information overload but just take your time and build your regimen slowly so you won't get overwhelmed!

2 comments:

  1. Yay you did the tag! I enjoyed reading your answers. Lol @ your response for wigs vs. weaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so late replying! but yep i just cant get past the idea that its someone else's hair lol. about to start experimenting with synthetic clip ons tho :)

    ReplyDelete