Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Snippety Snip Snip!

Its time for a trim....

I have not been happy with my ends lately. I dusted twice and I still have a lot of splits. I have no idea what caused this, but for now I will assume that its my shears. I have been wearing my hair down more often since I've been home, but I also did that over the summer and had no negative results. I am pretty nervous about going to a salon...and am hoping that I don't spazz on anybody if they commit a hair faux pas. I also hope that my hairdresser listens when i tell her I want the bare minimum, as in 1/4 of an inch trimmed. This will be my first real trim since June, which is pretty good, and I really hope I don't lose all my progress. *fingers crossed*

I will also be staying away from my shears until I can get them sharpened...just to be on the safe side

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your salon experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i posted about how my salon experience went, go chk it out :)

    ReplyDelete