1) Hair Steamer. I don't really care about the brand. From my research there isn't much difference between the Huetiful Steamer ($125.) and the Secura ($90.) other than price so either one works for me
2) Microfiber Towel. Just another 'baby step' to healthy hair as its gentler on hair than regular towels.
3) Hair Dryer. This has already been ordered :D I chose the Tourmaline Tools 1059 and I can't wait to see if it cuts my drying time down!
4) Caruso Steam Rollers. I was trying to convince the SO to get them for me but I don'tthink thats working lol. I may just have to bite the bullet and buy 'em myself.
5) Conair spiral curlers
7) Towel Wrap - This would come in so handy on my wash days. Since I wash my hair in the shower there's a lot of hopping in and out involved and it would be great to have this to just pull on. I'm currently on the hunt for one like the January Rollerset Challenge prize. See it in this post. http://longing4length.blogspot.com/2011/12/rollerset-challenge-updates-prizes.html