Thursday, January 12, 2012

I love ORS and they love me too!!

Just picked up my mail and over the holidays the kind folks over at ORS sent me a sample of one of their new hair products. The HAIRepair Intense Moisture Creme seems to be an improvement on their ORS moisturizer, which is one of my staple products.
    
                             


The ingredients are similar to the old ORS moisturizer and it contains petrolatum, which may be a turn off for some folks. As I mentioned a couple days ago my hair seems to love ORS moisturizer so I'm not too concerned about this moisture creme also having petrolatum.




It also came with a booklet that listed their new HAIRepair products.




I will be doing a review of this product after my next wash day, which will either be Sunday or Monday. O and I will admit I was pretty jealous of ulovemegz and all these other folks with their free samples of the new products (ulovemegz recieved and reviewed the ORS hair masque)...but now I have one too so I'm no longer a little green-eyed monster! lol

I encourage any ORS fans to go to their website and sign up for a free sample. Its a great way to try out a product without having to commit to purchasing it at full size.


1 comment:

  1. Awww, I am disappointed to hear it has petrolatum as I really wanted to try their new products. I'm anti-petrolatum and mineral oil, Pink Oil Moisturiser scarred me. lol

    ReplyDelete