Thursday, February 9, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Thank you Ebony (Longing for Length) for this award, its my first since entering the blogging world :). Ebony has one of my fave hair blogs. I think of her as a hair cheerleader of sorts because she's always very supportive and encouraging with her posts and comments. If you haven't yet go on over there and check her blog out!


According to the requirements of the award I must:
•  Nominate 15 other bloggers
•  Inform my nominees
•  Share 7 random facts about myself
•  Thank the one who nominated me and provide a link back to them in this post
•  Add a picture of the award to this post

7 Random Facts About Myself

1) I LOVE soda, especially pepsi and ginger ale. I have definitely paid the price for it, with a lot of lovely jiggles surfacing around my mid section *sad face*. I have been trying to quit this addiction for awhile now but have never made it past 7 days without caving and drinking one. smh.

2) I am a huge fan of carnival..and call myself a Carnival baby. I have been to the biggest and best (Trini Carnival), Labor Day in Brooklyn, Carnival in DC, Miami Carnival and Cropover in Barbados...Yeh, I get around lol. Below left, Trini Carnival 2011, on the right myself and Alison Hinds Barbados Cropover 2010.




3) I love to travel. When I first came to the US I went home three times a year, more recently I've been trading in my trini trips for trips to other islands. I've been to Barbados once and Jamaica twice and I hope to make it either back to Jamaica or to St Lucia sometime this year.

4) I am due to have orthonagthic surgery in the near future (google it).

5) I'm currently on the cabbage soup diet in an effort to lose a quick 7 or so lbs before my trip home on Wednesday

6) Reading is my no. 1 fave thing to do...I can easily finish a book per day and its worse now that I have my kindle. Amazon's pretty happy, my bank a/c? not so much

7) I am a huge Grey's Anatomy fan, to the point that my mother no longer attempts to call me on Thursday nights between 9 and 10pm. lol

Now to tag 15 bloggers...


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for this award. I truly appreciate it. This is actually my second nomination in three days lol....I really enjoyed learning more about you!!!

    ReplyDelete