Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Update

Hey guys,
Firstly I need to say thank you to everyone who commented on my last post. I was in a really sucky mood after that trim and reading your comments and well wishes really helped.

I haven't really examined my ends since that appointment on Saturday as part of my 'quit obsessing over my hair challenge'. Today was wash day and I tried to boost my moisture by doing a pre-dc oil rinse and dcing with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose which is a moisturizing deep conditioner. I didn't have time to do a dusting today, but based on what I saw when I took my rollerset down my ends look much better.

In other news Sabina by Outre arrived today! But I had to send her back because the 1B is waaaay too dark and looks pretty wiggy on me. My second half wig, Yasmine by Outre should be here by tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited! I am 6 weeks post and between my new growth and under-processed roots things are getting pretty unruly up top, so I'm looking forward to wigging it up for the next month or so.

That brings me to another issue. I don't know how you girls do it but I cannot deal with this texlaxed business. Since the beginning of my HHJ I have unintentionally underprocessed my hair with every relaxer. I FINALLY realized what the culprit was, when I spray my oil sheen on my scalp as a base it gets on my roots and slows down the relaxer process. Now that I know this my next relaxer should hopefully 'take' properly as well as hopefully my underprocessed areas from my last relaxer will also be fully processed. I really don't like that unless my hair has literally just been relaxed or has been blown out and flat ironed my 'true length' doesn't show. Also it looks poofy even if I do a rollerset/saran wrap.

Thats all for now!


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better! I may dabble with half-wigs this summer; I really want to try Yasmine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. привет! помогите советом, ищу где можно купить сухожаровой шкаф гп-20 инструкция, косметологические аппараты из китая и воскоплав баночный? работаю администртором в салоне красоты, директор попросила найти, а я не знаю где купить)

    ReplyDelete