Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Recap, April Goals

I slacked off a lot last month. I stopped applying my growth aid, hardly took my vitamins, slacked off on my water intake, did not excercise at all and picked back up my soda habit.

This month will be all about redeeming myself!

I will
1) Apply growth aid the night before my wash day. I didnt like the smell of the sulphur so I figure this way I can just apply it at night and wash it off in the morning.

2)Up my water intake and limit myself to one soda a week...seems like when I try to quit with the ginger ale cold turkey it never works so this time I'll try to ease myself into it.

3)Start back working out, at least 3 times a week

4)Take my vitamins every day

 It got chilly in DC right after Spring Break so I'm back to keeping my hair up and away from my cardigans and coats. Its beginning to seem like by the time the warm weather rolls around I would already have my braids installed so I'm also trying to come up with ways of jazzing up my protective styles in the meantime. Got a pretty nifty idea from another blog so look out for it in my next post :)

1 comment:

  1. I need to follow my hair goals, I'm always off track!
    Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete