Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm back :)

Missed me?

I apologize for dropping off the face of the blogosphere but there was just too much going on in my life and I needed to take a min and handle it. To make a long story short, I am currently working on my Master's thesis, trying to graduate this summer, working fulltime, getting things in order for the graduate program that I start in August as well as preparing for surgery (nothing that serious) that just got pushed up from the end of July to the end of June. Add to that a trip back home to finalize some stuff for school and yeh...it was pretty hectic over here.

But on to my hair :)

I am currently 6 weeks post, and plan to stretch for 10 weeks so I can relax just before my surgery. My hair and I have been getting on just fine. I didn't post any update pics from my last relaxer, as due to my trim I only got about a half an inch, so there wasnt much progress to show. My next relaxer will be around my one year HHJ Anniversary so I will definitely do update pics then. I am in dire need of a dusting/search and destroy and will probably get that done this weekend. Also, this last month I've been working on reducing my hair product stash and I think I finally have some staples.

Sidenote: I've been using my Umberto Moisturizing Conditioner as a post dc rinse/detangling aid and wow....I think I may have to bite the bullet on the 8.99 price tag and switch out my V05 cheapie conditioner for it. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and moisturized!

I do have a few posts lined up for this upcoming week, so look out for those.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the great things happening with school, Favor and protection for your surgery, and I can't wait to see your updates for your hair next month!

    ReplyDelete