Wednesday, May 30, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award



Thanks to Shereen over at Wishful Lengths for giving me this award!

Following the rules of the award I have to share 7 facts about myself, so here goes

I LOVE Game of Thrones, I think its the best book series ever!
I LOVE to cook, chk out my memorial day dinner below....Can you tell I was homesick? (plantains, roasted potatoes and saltfish buljol)



I am extremely excited about the fact that I'll be living in Jamaica for the next 5 years
I'm not a very patient person....which is probably why I think my hair isn't growing fast enough lol
I am a huge Usher fan, have been ever since his Nice n Slow and My Way days. Now the same people who teased me for liking a 'big nosed boy' are suddenly fans smh
I love Mexican food, plantains, cilantro lime rice, pico de gallo, black beans = yum!
2 and a half men (pre ashton) is one of my fave shows, I can look at reruns allllll day

I know I'm supposed to share this with 15 bloggers but literally all the bloggers I would like to give it to have already been awarded!



2 comments:

  1. I've never had plantains, but I really want to try them. I even thought about making them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely try them, these were steamed and they were good but for a first timer I would recommend the ones that they serve in Mexican restaurants (maduros)

    ReplyDelete