Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hair Survey!


1. Are you relaxed or natural?
Relaxed.

2. How long, on average, does it take you to style your hair in the mornings?
About 10 mins max, something I plan to change since I think my hairstyles are boring

3. How long does it take you to wash your hair on wash days?
Between 3 to 3.5 hours, which includes drying time

4. Favorite product (just one!) ?
ORS Replenishing Conditioner

5. Biggest Hair challenge? (breakage, dryness, thin, balding, etc)
Getting used to not having blunt ends all the time. It makes me feel like my ends need trimming even though they're perfectly healthy

6. What is your favorite thing about your hair?
Its thickness!

7. Who is your #1 hair inspiration?
At the moment its Jen from Just Grow Already

8. What is your overall goal for your hair
To be a thick, healthy MBL.

9. Worst hair day story
This one time years ago that I tried to flat iron my hair and the humidity in the club made it go 'poof'. I looked like I had been electrocuted lol

10. Favorite Hair style
loose hair with a body wave 

No comments:

Post a Comment