Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sept Relaxer Update


Between my June update and this one I had one trim of about half an inch. In the pic above my hair was air drying but it looks as if I should make it to BSL after a couple more inches. Seeing as my next relaxer is scheduled for around my birthday in early Dec that gives me a stretch of about 14 weeks which should put me close to that goal. I really hope that I make it to BSL this year, BUT I am trying to stay realistic about it as right now I am dealing with telogen effluvium. I'll go into more detail in my next post but for now just know that I've been losing a LOT of hair every week :(

7 comments:

  1. Very sorry to hear about the telogem effluvium. Your hair looks wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great and I hope u make if to your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great! Fingers crossed you make your goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so long!! My hair was never like this while relaxed.. hence why i am transitioning :D and thanks sooo much for putting me in your blog list (if i havent already said so).. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I was really bummed about all the shedding I'm experiencing so your comments came at the perfect time :)

    ReplyDelete