Monday, November 12, 2012

HOTD/HOTW

Hair of the week.....

I've been trying to not put my hair on a ponytail all day erryday as has been my habit. I challenged myself to do at least two non-ponytail and non-'just leave my hair hanging loose' styles per week and these are the two I wore last week.

The first is just a simple 'up and down', but I used my flexi-8 for the first time in months! Its ridic that I have so many hair accessories yet hardly use them :S


And the second is a simple twist, well really a sideways pincurl. I liked this one as it was really easy to do, and is also a protective style. 


So those were last week's styles, nothing fancy but definitely a step up from my regular hair!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these styles...your hair is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Hopefully my creative juices keep flowing so I can post some more of these lol

      Delete
  3. Love the first hairstyle. I want to try the flexi-8 but I've never seen them in The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx much! The flexi-8 is patented so its hard to find them anywhere outside of the US :(

      Delete