Thursday, November 22, 2012

Recent purchases

I mentioned in a previous post that I wanted a bigger cheapie conditioner, so I wouldn't have to go to the BSS every month to stock up on Vo5 moisture milk. I decided to go with the TRESemme as my hair seemed to like their moisturising conditioner, so hopefully it will like this as well! I also wanted a serum to use when I flat iron my hair, as when I use oils on my flat ironed hair it weighs it down. I thought long and hard about whether I wanted to use cones regularly again, and will post on how I made my decision later this week. So far I really like the CON argan oil serum, and it helps that it smells great! I also grabbed some jumbo plastic clips from Annie as I wanted some non-metal clips that I could use during the day and to pin my hair up while studying. They're SO much cuter than the regular metal clips!



That's it for me, nothing major. I am at the point in my hair journey where I pretty much have all my staples so my purchases are typically re-purchases or hair accessories....no pj-ism over here!



4 comments:

  1. I like the plastic clips, I think they are a bit sturdier than the metal ones (could totally be in my head! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tresemme conditioner :) Thanks (again if ive said before).. for putting me in your blog roll.. xx!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rana, I nominated you for a Liebster Award here:
    http://freshlengths.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/liebster-award.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great blog!!!... i like this TRESemme.. with nourishes in a better way......




    healthy hair

    ReplyDelete