Monday, December 31, 2012

Hair Goals for 2013


Overall 2012 was a pretty good 'hair' year. I finally creeped past APL, and managed to make BSL as well. *still happy dancing* lol

For 2013,
1)I want to maintain the current health and thickness of my hair. (Healthy hair from root to tip!)

2) Remain a complete diy-er as it comes to my hair. i.e. NO hair salon visits in 2013!

3)Continue to switch it up with different hairstyles such as flexi-rod sets, braidouts etc. 

4)Really baby my ends, I believe I touched on this before, that I will be paying closer attention to them now that my hair is longer. One way I intend to do this is by pre-pooing my ends with oil on washdays.

5)Add another hair tool to my arsenal...either some seamless combs or a hair steamer....or caruso rollers...just as a special gift to myself :).

6)And finally, my biggest goal is to make it to waist length by December 2013! The black line on the pic below is approximately where waist length hits me, and its about 5 inches away. If I stick to my regimen I'm pretty confident that I'll make this goal.

So that's it for me, what are your hair goals for 2012?







8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much! I just stopped across at your blog, you've been making progress too! :)

      Delete
  2. Your hair is beautiful! Great progress in 2012 and I'm sure you'll reach your 2013 goal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Both for the compliment and for adding me to your blog roll!

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks amazing! I have no doubt (either) that you will make WL this year! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hair! Nice thickness too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley! I'm tryna get like you lol

      Delete