Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Liebster Award!

I was nominated for this award by 


I had been nominated twice for the Liebster Award by Bella at All Things Beauty and Lesley over at Fresh Lengths. Go check 'em out! 


How the Liebster Award works:
Each person must post 11 random things about themselves (optional).



Create 11 questions for the bloggers you have tagged with the award to answer.
1. What is your favorite Perfume ? Daisy by Marc Jacobs, no doubt!
2. What is your biggest accomplishment ? To date, probably getting my Bachelor's degree
3. What is your favorite holiday ? Between Christmas and Trinidad's Carnival
4. If you could raid any celebrity's closet, whose would you choose? Kim Kardashian pre-Kanye lol
5. What is your favorite trend ? Probably blazers, i love how they can make a boring outfit chic
6. What is your favorite Disney movie ? Don't really have a favorite..maybe Aladdin? jasmine's hair is to die for lol
7. What was the last hair or makeup item you bought ? I think it was my TreSemme conditioner
8. What is your favorite song as of now ? Konshens - Stop Sign and Konshens - Do Sumn (don't judge me!)
9. What is your favorite piece in your wardrobe (purse, shoes, clothes, etc.)? My black Longchamps bag. I've been throwing my life into it for over a year now, shoot it even doubles as a grocery bag at times, and it still looks like new.
10. What is one goal you are planning to achieve in 2013 ? Make it to my second year of medical school
11. What is the best gift you have ever gotten? The use of my sis in law's car over this vacay, having it at my disposal made life soooo much easier


I'm supposed to choose 11 people to give the award to.....but it seems like they were all awarded already, womp. Stiil go check some blogs out tho!

Longing4Length.com
justgrowalready.com
nikglifeandstyle.com
hairiamworld.com
thickbeautifulhairjourney.blogspot.com
healthyhairbyspecialk.blogspot.com
lengtheninglocks.blogspot.com
texturedstrands.blogspot.com
myhairgrowstoo.blogspot.com
tayshj.blogspot.com
simplyintomyhair.blogspot.com






4 comments:

  1. The generosity and graciousness expressed by our salon customers is and always has been about more than money.
    website

    ReplyDelete